Especially for Coaches, Consultants, VAs and Other Helpingpreneurs Who Like the Idea of Having Clients Chase THEM Down!
Discover How You Too Can Write Simple Yet Powerful Articles to Establish Your Expertise, Sell without In-Your-Face Hard Selling, and Attract a Steady Stream of Clients into Your Business…in 1 Hour or Less Each Week!
From the desk of:
Chief Wordsmith, The Write Associate
Dear Fellow Marketer,
Imagine having a simple marketing tool at your fingertips that takes an hour (or less) per week to maintain and can bring countless benefits into your biz, including the ability to:
• Provide consistent value to potential clients, so that they begin to see you as THE go-to person in your area of expertise;
• Establish your credibility as someone who knows your stuff :);
• “Sell without selling” by gently educating readers on the different ways you can help them, without the overt sales pitch;
• Remind prospects that you’re still here, waiting to serve them (but in a non-sleazy way);
• Help you get exposure to new prospects; and
• Allow you to showcase your passion/knowledge/expertise without feeling (or looking!) like a braggart.
Fortunately, there is.
But before I reveal the solution, allow me to share a story with you. It’s about the time when I was in the same boat as you may be in now, struggling to find clients day after day and month after month, and how I got past it.
For the first year after I officially opened my business, I had no idea how to find clients who were willing to pay me for my products and services.
I had no clue how to bring in enough clients – and income – to replace my full-time income so I could help pay the bills and keep my family afloat.
That first year was a difficult time for me and my family.
More often than not, my husband and I had to rely on credit cards to buy groceries and pay other bills, and we found ourselves slipping deeper and deeper into debt, with no relief in sight.
I remember spending entire afternoons curled into the fetal position on my couch, because I felt so helpless.
I felt stuck, unable to get past the overwhelm of growing my business because of:
• Conflicting marketing advice from experts and the uncertainty over WHO to listen to, and what actions to focus on FIRST;
• The lack of time that would have been needed to effectively follow-up with potential clients one-on-one; and
• A budget that was so tight, even a shoestring would have seemed extravagant!
And then I made the discovery that changed my life.
After more than 6 months of struggling to figure out how to connect with paying clients, without feeling sleazy or overly sales-y, I heard of this little thing called article marketing, where you simply use the information you already have to showcase your expertise and attract interested clients. It seemed like a reasonable solution to my challenges at the time, so I purchased some training on the subject and dove in to learn how to do this “article marketing thing” the right way.
I published my first article on April 3, 2009, nearly one year after I quit my full-time job to focus on running my business from home. That first article was sent via email to a whopping 40 recipients, most of whom were friends and family I’d recruited onto my mailing list. 🙂
But it was the beginning of what has become THE most profitable marketing method I use in my business today. Because the beauty is that just ONE well-written article can be used to boost your business in multiple ways, such as:
1) published on your blog to drive both immediate and long-term traffic to your website (where interested prospects can then sign up for your free newsletter list and/or paid products, services, and programs)
2) published in your newsletter to connect with your current community, provide trust-building value, and remind them of all the awesome ways you can help them
3) offered as guest articles on Joint Venture blogs/newsletters to gain extra exposure with new prospects
4) broken into noteworthy “tweetables” to update your social media networks with fresh content and consistently catch the eye of potential clients and/or referral partners
5) packaged with other articles to give away as a list-building freebie or sell as an entry-level ebook
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. 🙂
The articles on my newsletter and blog have, over the past 7+ years, allowed me to authentically connect with 1000s of my ideal clients, 100s of whom have become paying clients of my products and services. It’s allowed me to sell my products and services without resorting to sneaky sales tactics, but rather by helping readers to see, over time, why they need my help.
There isn’t a doubt in my mind that if it weren’t for my article marketing efforts, at this point I would either be A) still spending afternoons curled into the fetal position on my couch or B) working a full-time JOB, having given up on my dream.
Instead, I know now that I can use informative and trust-building articles to help me build relationships with my ideal clients, and it also gives me an avenue to showcase my expertise so that readers will feel more comfortable that I know my stuff. 🙂
Which means that when I do have a special offer to promote, or need a quick cash infusion, all it takes is writing one article that leads into a special offer and then promoting it to my community and allowing those readers who are ready to move into a working relationship with me to step forward.
Imagine the relief at becoming a welcome presence instead of an annoying nuisance!
Once upon a time, I worked in the advertising sales department of the big-name newspaper in my city. Part of my job involved calling small businesses in the area to try and set up a sales meeting to talk them into advertising in the paper. After being met with everything from wary distrust to downright hostility during these phone calls, I started to loathe even looking at a phone. Needless to say, I know firsthand the discomfort of cold calling, and I’ve experienced the disdain many prospects have toward people who are trying to get them to buy something.
Because, as the old saying goes, “Nobody wants to be sold, but everybody loves to buy.”
A paradox, yes, but we’d rather be presented with appealing options than feel like we’re being bullied or tricked into something we don’t want. That’s the beauty of article marketing; it gives you the chance to engage in ongoing conversations with your readers, so that they feel more like you are a useful resource than a nagging pest.
And when you’re a useful resource, your customers pay attention. Which is why you can send out a simple email promoting something of value to your newsletter readers and get a favorable response (to the tune of sales of your products and services). I’ve created that very scenario in my own business, many times, in the email promotion of entry-level ebooks, high-end information products, membership sites, and group training programs.
But here’s the hardest part…
That’s often the hardest thing about writing articles that connect you with potential clients.
Because there are so many questions running through that noggin of yours.
Like: “What on earth do I write about?”
Or: “How do I begin this thing in a way that grabs readers’ attention and inspires them to actually read the rest of the article?”
“How do I END this thing in a way that leaves readers with warm, fuzzy feelings AND gets them interested in my paid products, programs and services?”
“How do I choose a title that’s so awesomesauce, folks can’t stop themselves from reading the article I took such care in writing?”
And perhaps most importantly, “How do I find the time to write when I’ve got a gazillion other tasks on my plate?” (Been there, done that!)
Which ranks right up there for many biz owners with “Ugh, writing…how can I avoid this task like the plague?”
But you try to find a way to get it done, cuz you’ve heard about all the nifty benefits regular articles in your newsletter and blog can bring into your biz.
Like earning back an average of $40 for each $1 invested into your email marketing efforts, according to a study by the Direct Marketing Association.
Talk about a great Return on Investment!
I’ve found that my own ROI drastically increased once I added regular articles to my marketing “pie.”
And after 7 years of talking to business owners just like you who were also struggling to figure out their “golden ticket” to long-term business success, it hit me.
Why not make this ability to attract clients at will – and without pushiness or sleaziness – available to everyone?
I decided to stop hiding this light under a bushel and make all of my hours of research, my own trials and errors, and with the top resources I’ve spent the past 7 years uncovering in my quest to publish the best, most effective newsletter & blog articles, readily available to others who are fighting to grow their business and want the ability to:
• Attract clients authentically, without feeling like a sleazeball in the process
• Connect with 100s or even 1000s of potential clients with a single article
• Sell without “selling”, by using your articles to help educate and inspire readers so that they want to invest in your solutions (and come to you asking for help)
• Build long-term relationships with prospects, many of whom will become lifelong, loyal customers of your business
But all too often, biz owners like you & me have good intentions of publishing articles and then something gets in the way.
You might have health issues, or have to care for an ill family member.
Or you get too busy with clients (hooray – until those clients “graduate” and you’re left scrambling to fill the gaps! Regular articles help to keep the flow of clients coming in like clockwork).
Or you just can’t think of WHAT on earth to write about, week after week and month after month.
Other times you might spend 6+ hours agonizing over just ONE article, tweaking & honing the poor thing to death before giving up in exhaustion (and still never have the confidence to just publish the darn thing!).
Trust me, I get it. As a wife, mother of two young kids, sister, daughter, friend, copywriter, teacher, author…the list goes on and on. Just like I’m sure YOUR list goes on and on. And sometimes fitting the task of writing articles into your already jam-packed schedule can seem daunting, if not downright impossible.
But after writing more than 140 articles over the past 7 years, I’ve honed it down to a science, and can now get most of my articles written in 1 hour or less.
And now I’m sharing all of my top article-writing resources, tips, and tools, so you too can take advantage of this amazing, client-attracting marketing tool without burning the candle at both ends.
Even if writing doesn’t come naturally to you, or if it’s one of those tasks that seems to take you for-e-ver to get done. If you’re thinking, “That’s all fine and dandy, Tammi, but you’re a writer…you do this for a living,” then check out what one user had to say about these tools I’m about to share with you:
“This is my second article ever! With your helpful guidance I wrote this 650 word article in one hour!!! It may still need some editing, but not much! The first article took me a month and a half. Thank you!”
So, now that you know how powerful article marketing can be for your business and to explode your sales, how do you get started?
Well, you’ve got two options:
1) You can pay a marketing consultant $1000s to walk you through the pieces of creating an effective follow-up system to ensure that you’re staying top of mind of the newsletter subscribers you worked so hard to get on your list; OR…
2) behind door #2, you can discover the key components yourself and get your own article marketing system set up in no time flat, so you can start connecting with your buyers ASAP.
If option 2 sounds good to you, then you’re going to love the templates and resources in a brand-new package to help you write your own client-attracting newsletter articles in a jiffy, even if writing isn’t your thang (or if it is, but you’d love some help shortcutting the process :)).
Introducing the Write Your Client-Attracting Articles in an Hour Challenge!
Now you can get one-on-one access to all of the guidance, support, and done-for-you implementation you need to finally publish your own client-attracting, revenue-producing articles, in an hour (or less) per article!
In this program, you’ll discover:
- 17 fill-in-the-blanks article title templates to grab attention and inspire more folks to open (and read!) your articles (these can be easily modified for any business, no matter what you sell – and can be a great source of ideas for fresh article topics too!)
- A swipe file of 75 article title samples that can be used to help you see great article titles for 42 different niche markets (and even if you don’t see yours listed, I dare you to stop the wheels of inspiration from turning! :))
- 29 ways to find a hot topic for your articles, so you will never have to put off publishing your newsletter and/or blog ‘cuz you don’t know WHAT on earth to write about (plus, your readers will love you for writing about topics they’re dying to learn!)
- A fill-in-the-blanks article template to take the guesswork out of what to write first, next, and last to keep readers engaged
- The #1 way to ensure that you give valuable information in each article without “giving away the farm” (and leading readers to think they don’t need your paid solutions)
- 13 “types” of articles to choose from, so you can easily crank out fresh articles month after month (AND keep readers watching their inbox, eagerly awaiting your next article!)
- My “rinse and repeat” method for ensuring that you never run out of fresh ideas for your articles
- 13 ways to convert article readers into clients
- One thing you MUST do in each article to naturally transform your subscribers from passive readers to paying clients and active participants in your business
- My top 3 “tricks” to help you drastically shortcut the writing process so you can finish each article in record time
- A 21-point checklist of what to watch for before you publish your article (to make sure you don’t embarrass yourself, tick off your readers, or butcher the all-important first impression!)
This comprehensive program also comes with:
• Live training, available by phone or webcast, to walk you step-by-step through the process of creating compelling articles
• A question & answer session via Facebook at the end of the training – so you can ask your most pressing questions, get feedback on your ideas, and make sure you’re ready to rock & roll with the writing of your articles
• An in-depth Action Plan & Get it Done Guide to reveal the exact steps you need to take to write each article in one hour or less
• A private “power hour” where we’ll all set our timers for 60 minutes as you head off on a writing intensive to finish your first – or next – article in record time
• In-depth support during the private writing intensive via a private Facebook group, where you can post any questions that come up during the writing process and get quick answers to keep you moving forward fast
• Custom feedback of your article topic, title, and even content – simply copy and paste what you’ve brainstormed and/or written into the private Facebook group and I’ll tell you exactly what to change – and what to leave as is – for best results (clients pay $100s for this service, but you’ll get my custom critiques at no extra charge!)
• Samples of different article types so you can see them in action (and get inspiration for your own articles too!)
• Mp3 recordings of the training session, so you’re covered even if you have to miss a session (or just want to listen again for future reference!)
• Lifetime access to the Facebook group where you can seek peer feedback and support on future articles
And it’s as easy as 1-2-3.
Step 1: Join the live training via phone or webcast on Tuesday, November 22, 2016, beginning at 1 p.m. Eastern (12 Central/10 a.m. Pacific), and listen to the step-by-step instructions on how to choose a hot topic, keep your articles fresh by picking from over a dozen article “types,” create a killer title, and more.
Step 2: Use the provided templates, samples, and action guides during a dedicated writing “power hour” to get your first (or next) article written at last.
Step 3: Get all the support and custom feedback you need during your writing “power hour” in a private Facebook group (these custom critiques, worth $100s in their own right, are yours free with the purchase of this workshop!). Ask questions, submit your work for review, or just plain get accountability to keep you moving forward. Then jump back on the teleconference/webcast line at the end of your Power Hour to ask any final questions and get last-minute feedback on your work.
That’s it! You’ll walk away after just a few hours not only with an article that is ready to be published and begin attracting clients into your business but also a ready-to-use plan for future pain-free writing of future articles.
Here’s the 4-1-1 for this LIVE workshop:
Date: Tuesday, November 22, 2016
Start Time: 1 p.m. Eastern (12 Central/10 a.m. Pacific)
End Time: Approximately 3 p.m. Eastern (2 Central/12 Pacific)
(Can’t make it live to the party but still want the step-by-step instructions, fill-in-the-blanks templates, get-it-done action guide, and client-attracting article blueprint for future reference? No worries, just click here to choose the Do-It-Yourself option – complete with limited-time savings – and get instant access to everything you need to write your client-attracting articles lickety-split!)
PLUS, when you enroll today you’ll also take home 6 juicy Bonus Goodies worth $358:
Disappearing Bonus Goody #1: Automatic $100 Savings
Bonus Goody #2: 10 Ways to Make Your Articles Convert” program ($99 value)
In this in-depth training, discover the top 10 ways to make your blog articles convert more readers into loyal fans and clients. Here’s a taste of what’s included:
You’ll master articles that convert through:
Bonus Goody #3: “11 Ways to Double (or Triple!) the Traffic & Exposure from EACH Article You Write” report ($49 value)
In this report, discover:
• 11 easy ways to make your marketing pull double (or even triple) duty by using your existing article(s) to get even more traffic, exposure, and clients (you’ll love how simple it is to get the most traction from your article marketing efforts!)
• 19 resources to help you get your articles found by the 1000s of folks who are out there searching for your solutions each and every day
• Simple ways to monetize the content you’ve already written (and which is probably – right now – gathering virtual dust on your blog and/or computer hard drive; I’ll show you how to dust them off and use them to earn passive income!)
Bonus Goody #4:
“How to Come Up With 6 Months’ Worth of Article Topics in One Turbo-Charged Brainstorming Session” workbook ($49 value)
• Step-by-step instructions on how to quickly plan out your next 3-6 months’ worth of article topics, so when each blog post is due you’ll know exactly what to write about and can use your article template to whip out a fantastic article in no time
• How many newsletter articles you should be writing each month to get the most from your email marketing efforts
• How to strategically use your articles to not just give free content but to naturally lead readers into your paid solutions
Bonus Goody #5:
“37 List Building Secrets Exposed” e-book ($37 value)
Email marketing won’t do you much good if you don’t have subscribers to market to, and this e-book gives you 37 creative, fun, and (in most cases) FREE ideas to quickly grow your newsletter list. Here’s a taste of what you’ll discover inside this revealing guide:
• How to use free viral ebooks to draw thousands of new subscribers to your newsletter list – every day
• How to use article marketing to skyrocket your subscription rate AND instantly boost your bottom line
• How to write content so useful your subscribers can’t wait to share your articles with their friends (and help you get new subscribers with simple word-of-mouth advertising!)
• How to quickly & easily joint venture with other marketers in your niche to add thousands of new subscribers to your list
Bonus Goody #6:
“10 Most Common Ezine Publishing Mistakes” special report ($24 value)
After all of the hard work that you put into building your list, you really don’t want to wipe it out with one of these ten common mistakes – any one of which could send readers rushing to unsubscribe or – worse – calling you out as a spammer. You REALLY don’t want that reputation if you want to have any success with email marketing! In this report, you’ll discover:
• How to avoid being labeled as a spammer – the worst possible title anyone who’s trying to do business online could ever want
• The amount of promotional ads most newsletter subscribers will accept before unsubscribing in disgust (there’s a simple formula that the top internet marketers rely on to keep their own lists full – and growing steadily)
• How to leverage your time spent creating and publishing your email newsletter to attract even more subscribers to your newsletter list – with little extra effort
“Okay, Tammi, I’m Ready to Learn How to Write Articles that Bring Me Clients! What’s My Investment?”
Let me start by saying this. My own newsletter/blog articles have been directly responsible for connecting me with 1000s of prospects and 100s of paying clients over the past 7 years, and if your articles aren’t currently doing the same for you, know that the potential is there for you as well, when you have the right resources at your disposal.
And not only the potential to gain new clients, but the potential to save some serious time. Many of my clients say it takes them, on average, 4-6 hours to write a newsletter article. For many of us, that’s a full workday. Think about that for a minute. If you’re a coach, and you charge, say, $100 an hour to work with clients, that represents $400-$600 in potential revenue you COULD have earned if you weren’t wiling it away working on your newsletter each week, or every other week, or even once a month. If you’re writing 4 articles per month, that’s 4 entire workdays each month and about $1,600 to a whopping $2,400 in potential revenues GONE. Every. Single. Month. Yikes!
And if those articles are not working to draw clients in, then that is time – and potential money – right down the drain.
So. You can continue draaaaawing out the writing process time after time – or just flat out NOT writing articles at all, and not reaping the potential client-attracting benefits you stand to gain from this awesome marketing method – OR you can get all the shortcuts you need to write compelling articles that not only attract the interest of your potential clients but get them all fired up about working with you to access even MORE of your brilliance.
Now, the going rate for trainings such as this, with the live feedback and support on top of the templates and other resources, is upwards of $500, but I’m choosing instead to make it super affordable for anyone who wants to tap into one of the best marketing methods under the sun.
See, I feel so strongly about business owners creating compelling articles that I want to remove any money roadblocks that might keep you from getting yours done. So I’m making this live workshop available for as little as $109 down.
I can tell you that if you use what you learn to write regular articles, you can recoup this investment very quickly. Just ONE new client will, in most cases, more than cover this one-time cost, and you’ll be able to use the samples and instructions for years to come, any time you need some fresh inspiration or new ideas. So you can continue attracting clients anytime you need them, just by publishing an article. Cool, huh? 🙂
“Yes, Tammi, Please Enroll Me in the Write Your Client-Attracting Articles in an Hour Challenge!”
“I know that I’ll walk away knowing how to write articles that can:
• Attract clients authentically, without feeling like a sleazeball in the process;
• Connect me with 100s or even 1000s of potential clients from a single article;
• “Sell” without selling, by using my articles to help educate and inspire readers; and
• Build long-term relationships with prospects, many of whom will become lifelong, loyal customers of my business.”
Pay-in-Full: $199 (best deal!)
2-pay option: $109/month*
* Your credit card will automatically be charged one installment of $109 today followed by 1 automatic payment of $109 deducted from your credit card in 30 days for a total of 2 payments.
The Write Associate
PS: Reserve your spot today to get complete access to the Write Your Client-Attracting Articles program and get your newsletter and blog articles done already! Simply click the Add to Cart button below to save your virtual seat today. Can’t wait to support you in your article marketing efforts! 🙂
Pay-in-Full: $199 (best deal!)
2-pay option: $109/month*
* Your credit card will automatically be charged one installment of $109 today followed by 1 automatic payment of $109 deducted from your credit card in 30 days for a total of 2 payments.