Option #1: We Will Write, Edit & Publish Your Book
With this full done-for-you service, which includes a series of phone interviews, typically one 60-minute consult for each chapter of your book (for a total of 10-12 telephone interview sessions), we'll start with an initial consult to brainstorm the topic and main points of your book. We will also ask for any written materials you may already have on the subject to help in the research phase. Using the information gathered in the phone sessions, my team & I will take over the writing and editing of your book, created in your unique voice and tone, presenting you with a polished, ready-to-publish book ranging from 25-75 Microsoft Word pages (depending on the material provided and overall topic).
Once you approve the final draft, we'll get to work publishing it and creating everything you need to promote your masterpiece. This publish and promote portion includes:
- One phone session to determine best publishing and promotion strategy to help increase your chances of reaching Amazon bestseller status
- Custom interior formatting to ensure your book looks amazing (and cut back on reader frustration and negative reviews)
- Your book published as either paperback or hardcover in your choice of matte or glossy cover and trim size (as determined during the strategy session)
- CreateSpace account set-up and print book publication
- Proof paperback/hardcover copy for your review and approval
- Lifetime access to video training on how to access your CreateSpace account to view sales reports and order author copies
- Amazon author account set-up and e-book publication
- Lifetime access to video training on how to access your Amazon author account to view sales reports and make edits to price, book file, etc.
- Professional cover design, including both wrap-around paperback cover and Amazon-ready e-book cover, with up to 3 revisions
- ISBN & Library of Congress Registration in your name (for U.S. residents only)
- Insertion of up to 30 images or graphics into the manuscript
- Line editing of up to 50,000 words (roughly 125 standard Microsoft Word pages)
- Market research to determine best book price for your industry
- Market research to determine best keywords and Amazon categories to optimize readership & book sales
- Feedback on title, subtitle, chapter headings, and subheadings from a persuasive copywriting perspective to ensure they are as compelling as possible to potential readers
- Creation of custom, clickable Table of Contents to include chapter headings and subheadings (which will serve as intriguing bullet points to potential readers)
- Professionally copywritten book synopsis (to be published as the Amazon description and printed on the back of the hard copy book) to entice reader interest
- 3D cover design for online marketing purposes on your website, social media networks, etc.
- Book publicity kit to help you promote the book in person. Custom-designed print materials to include 500 (each) full-color, double-sided business cards, postcards, and bookmarks
- Amazon author page created and professionally written to maximize exposure and credibility
With this package, you'll walk away with a professionally-written book containing your voice and story, with limited investment of your time; we'll take care of all the details while you enjoy all the results.
Turnaround time runs between 4-6 months, depending on the material provided, the subject matter, and overall length of your book.
The investment for this package is an upfront payment of $12,500 with milestone payments of $7,500 automatically deducted from your credit card on file every 30 days for 5 installments.
Option #2: Let's Write Your Book Together
This option includes a roughly 60-minute phone consultation where you will work together with your book writing coach to create a detailed outline for your book, after which you write the book and send each chapter to your book coach (me :)) for an in-depth critique. Here's exactly how the process works:
Step 1: We begin with a phone/Skype consultation to brainstorm your main points and work through creating an outline for your book. We also create an expected completion calendar, setting deadlines for completing each chapter, detailing exactly when your writing is due to me and when my revisions are due back to you.
Step 2: Within 48 hours of the consult you will receive a written report containing your main points, outline, and deadlines for each phase of the book's completion.
Step 3: You will use the outline to begin working on writing your chapters, sending each completed chapter to me via email by the stated deadline. I will then get to work reviewing your completed chapter while you begin working on the next. My line-by-line chapter reviews will look for things like content clarity, word usage, and overall flow from both marketing and readability standpoints, and I will send back specific suggestions for changes that will help to make the content as clear and compelling as possible.
During this in-depth critique, I'll offer my exact suggestions for what to change and what to keep, from the main book title to individual chapter titles all the way to your final page, so you can publish your book with the confidence that you're on the right track. If necessary, I might add subheadings to help add sizzle and intrigue to both the content and your Table of Contents, which can be viewed by potential readers using the Look Inside feature on Amazon (see "Table of Contents sample" document attached; the red text shows my suggested additions/revisions). This process essentially turns your Table of Contents into a mini sales page that gets potential readers excited to not only buy but take the time to read your book.
My work will help to ensure that your book is:
- Well organized, checking that the information is presented logically and that the text thoroughly explains the topic at hand without confusing readers
- Coherent and compelling in order to keep readers engaged
- Clear and articulate
- Consistent in tone, style and approach
My suggested revisions will be made in Microsoft Word using the tracked changes and comments features so you can easily see all suggestions. I will return the chapter reviews to you via email within the deadlines agreed upon in our initial consult.
The investment for this package is $500/month for 6 months. To get started, the first month's payment is due upfront with the remaining balance automatically deducted from your credit card on file every 30 days for a total of 6 payments.
Option #3: Write Your Book with our Template & eCourse
Why Work With Us to Get Your Book Done?
Want a free webinar on writing an Amazon Bestseller?
Just enter your name and e-mail below for instant access today
* We will never share your email address with anyone, for no reason, ever.