Especially for Coaches, Consultants, VAs and Other Helpingpreneurs Who Want More Clients, More Income, and More FUN in their business!
Discover How You Too Can Write Simple Yet Powerful Articles to Establish Your Expertise, Sell without Selling, and Attract a Steady Stream of Clients into Your Business...in 1 Hour or Less Each Week!
From the desk of:
Chief Wordsmith, The Write Associate
Dear Fellow Marketer,
Imagine having a simple marketing tool at your fingertips that takes an hour (or less) per week to maintain and can bring countless benefits into your biz, including the ability to:
• Provide consistent value to potential clients, so that they begin to see you as THE go-to person in your area of expertise;
• Establish your credibility as someone who knows your stuff :);
• "Sell without selling" by gently educating readers on the different ways you can help them, without the overt sales pitch;
• Remind prospects that you're still here, waiting to serve them (but in a non-sleazy way);
• Help you get exposure to new prospects; and
• Allow you to showcase your passion/knowledge/expertise without feeling (or looking!) like a braggart.
Fortunately, there is. It's a little thing called an email newsletter (a.k.a. "ezine" :)).
Hi, I'm Tammi Metzler, and I’ve seen firsthand how powerful an email newsletter list can be to help grow a business, but it took me many months of trial and error to find what worked and what didn’t when it came down to getting responses from my list.
Once I figured out what worked, it seemed like everything just clicked – suddenly, people were emailing me to thank me for my newsletters, ask for expert advice, and request one-on-one services – and that was without my “pushing” or trying to “sell” them anything – I was just publishing regular newsletters containing authentic, informative articles and tips.
And whenever I have a new (or improved :)) product or service to promote, I don't have to spend $1000s on expensive advertising campaigns to get the word out. Nope, I just jot down an email or two and send it off to a list of newsletter subscribers who have already shown an interest in my subject matter - and many of whom are lifelong, loyal customers.
So what we're talking about here is a revolution in the way you market; you're no longer pushing your products and services on unwilling participants but rather engaging with people who want and are eager to buy what you have to offer.
Imagine the relief at becoming a welcome presence instead of an annoying nuisance!
Once upon a time, I worked in the advertising sales department of the big-name newspaper in my city. I know firsthand the discomfort of cold calling, along with the disdain and distrust many prospects have toward people who are trying to get them to buy something.
Because, as the old saying goes, "Nobody wants to be sold, but everybody loves to buy."
A paradox, yes, but we'd rather be presented with appealing options than feel like we're being bullied into something we don't want. That's the beauty of email marketing; it gives you the chance to engage in ongoing conversations with your readers, so that they feel more like you are a useful resource than a nagging pest.
And when you're a useful resource, your customers pay attention. Which is why you can send out a simple email promoting something of value to your newsletter readers and get a favorable response (to the tune of sales of your products and services). I've created that very scenario in my own business, many times, in the email promotion of entry-level ebooks, high-end information products, membership sites, and group training programs.
But here's the hardest part...
That's often the hardest thing about writing newsletter articles that connect you with potential clients.
Because there are so many questions running through that noggin of yours.
Like: "What on earth do I write about?"
Or: "How do I begin this thing in a way that grabs readers' attention and inspires them to actually read the rest of the article?"
"How do I END this thing in a way that leaves readers with warm, fuzzy feelings AND gets them interested in my paid products, programs and services?"
"How do I choose a title that's so awesomesauce, folks can't stop themselves from reading the article I took such care in writing?"
And perhaps most importantly, "How do I find the time to write when I've got a gazillion other tasks on my plate?" (Been there, done that!)
Which ranks right up there for many biz owners with "Ugh, writing...how can I avoid this task like the plague?"
But you try to find a way to get it done, cuz you've heard about all the nifty benefits regular articles in your newsletter and blog can bring into your biz.
Like earning back an average of $40 for each $1 invested into your email marketing efforts, according to a recent study by the Direct Marketing Association.
Talk about a great Return on Investment!
Over the past 9+ years, I've found that my own ROI drastically increased once I added regular articles to my marketing "pie."
Because regular articles:
• Provide consistent value to your readers, so that they begin to see you as THE go-to person in your area of expertise;
• Establish your credibility as someone who knows your stuff :);
• Build rapport over time, as newsletter subscribers consistently see your name popping into their email inbox over time and begin to recognize you as a familiar "face" in their lives;
• "Sell without selling" by using your articles to gently educate readers on the different ways you can help them, without the overt sales pitch;
• Remind readers that you're still here, waiting to serve them;
• Help you get exposure to new prospects, by re-publishing your articles outside of your ezine;
• Allow you to showcase your passion/knowledge/expertise without feeling (or looking!) like a braggart; and
• Let readers see how trustworthy you are, both because you publish when you say you will & 'cuz you deliver the information promised in your subject lines (so they'll trust you to deliver info promised in your products, services and programs too!).
But all too often, biz owners like you & me have good intentions of publishing articles and then something gets in the way.
You might have health issues, or have to care for an ill family member.
Or you get too busy with clients (hooray - until those clients "graduate" and you're left scrambling to fill the gaps! Regular email newsletters help to keep the flow of clients coming in like clockwork).
Or you just can't think of WHAT on earth to write about, week after week and month after month.
Other times you might spend 6+ hours agonizing over just ONE article, tweaking & honing the poor thing to death before giving up in exhaustion (and still never have the confidence to just publish the darn thing!).
Trust me, I get it. As a wife, mother of two young kids, sister, daughter, friend, copywriter, teacher, author...the list goes on and on. Just like I'm sure YOUR list goes on and on. And sometimes fitting the task of writing articles into your already jam-packed schedule can seem daunting, if not downright impossible.
But after writing over 140 articles over the past 9+ years, I've honed it down to a science, and can now get most of my articles written in 1 hour or less.
And now I'm sharing all of my top article-writing resources, tips, and tools, so you too can take advantage of this amazing, client-attracting marketing tool without burning the candle at both ends.
Even if writing doesn't come naturally to you, or if it's one of those tasks that seems to take you for-e-ver to get done. If you're thinking, "That's all fine and dandy, Tammi, but you're a writer...you do this for a living," then check out what one user had to say about these tools I'm about to share with you:
"This is my second article ever! With your helpful guidance I wrote this 650 word article in one hour!!! It may still need some editing, but not much! The first article took me a month and a half. Thank you!"
So, now that you know how powerful email marketing can be for your business and to explode your sales, how do you get started?
Well, you've got two options:
1) You can pay a marketing consultant $1000s to walk you through the pieces of creating an effective follow-up system to ensure that you're staying top of mind of the newsletter subscribers you worked so hard to get on your list; OR...
2) behind door #2, you can discover the key components yourself and get your own email marketing system set up in no time flat, so you can start connecting with your buyers ASAP.
If option 2 sounds good to you, then you're going to love the templates and resources in a brand-new package to help you write your own client-attracting newsletter articles in a jiffy, even if writing isn't your thang (or if it is, but you'd love some help shortcutting the process :)).
Introducing the 60-Minute Client-Attracting Article Template: The Entrepreneur's Fill-in-the-Blanks Template for Newsletter Articles that Establish Your Expertise, Sell without Selling, and Regularly Attract Clients for Your Products, Services & Programs!
Now you can get instant access to the tools, templates, and instructions that can help you write YOUR client-attracting articles in one hour or less, leaving you with a powerful marketing tool that draws clients into your paid products, services and programs.
Get it done with all the copy-and-paste templates and step-by-step examples you need to help you put the pieces in place for building a community that looks forward to your articles and begins to see you at THE person to help them solve their challenges.
Here's Exactly What You'll Get Inside the 60-Minute Client-Attracting Article Template Package
- 17 fill-in-the-blanks article title templates that can be easily modified for any business, no matter what you sell (and which can be a great source of ideas for fresh article topics too!)
- A swipe file of 75 article title samples that can be used to help you see great article titles for 42 different niche markets (and even if you don't see yours listed, I dare you to stop the wheels of inspiration from turning! :))
- 29 ways to find a hot topic for your articles, so you will never have to put off publishing your newsletter or blog 'cuz you don't know WHAT on earth to write about (plus, your readers will love you for writing about topics they're dying to learn!)
- 13 "types" of articles to choose from, so you can easily crank out fresh articles month after month without boring yourself OR your readers
- A fill-in-the-blanks article template to take the guesswork out of what to write first, next, and last to keep readers engaged
- A 21-point checklist of what to watch for before you publish your article (to make sure you don’t embarrass yourself, tick off your readers, or butcher the all-important first impression!)
- An Action Plan outlining the exact steps you need to take to customize your articles and get them written in record time
- Step-by-step audio instructions, in easy-to-download mp3 format, for how to customize your articles to make them more unique to you - and more irresistible to your ideal clients
- 13 ways to convert readers into clients
- The #1 way to ensure that you give valuable information in each article without "giving away the farm" (and leading readers to think they don't need your paid solutions)
- My "rinse and repeat" method for ensuring that you never run out of fresh ideas for your articles
- One thing you MUST do in each article to naturally transform your subscribers from passive readers to paying clients and active participants in your business
- My top 3 "tricks" to help you drastically shortcut the writing process so you can finish each article in record time
- The exact steps you need to take to write each article in one hour or less, laid out for you in an in-depth Action Plan & Get it Done Guide
PLUS, when you enroll today you'll also take home 5 juicy Bonus Goodies worth $258:
Bonus Goody #1: "10 Ways to Make Your Articles Convert" program ($99 value)
In this in-depth training, discover the top 10 ways to make your blog articles convert more readers into loyal fans and clients. Here's a taste of what's included:
You'll master articles that convert through:
Bonus Goody #2: "11 Ways to Double (or Triple!) the Traffic & Exposure from EACH Article You Write" report ($49 value)
In this report, discover:
• 11 easy ways to make your marketing pull double (or even triple) duty by using your existing article(s) to get even more traffic, exposure, and clients (you'll love how simple it is to get the most traction from your article marketing efforts!)
• 19 resources to help you get your articles found by the 1000s of folks who are out there searching for your solutions each and every day
• Simple ways to monetize the content you've already written (and which is probably - right now - gathering virtual dust on your blog and/or computer hard drive; I'll show you how to dust them off and use them to earn passive income!)
Bonus Goody #3:
"How to Come Up With 6 Months' Worth of Article Topics in One Turbo-Charged Brainstorming Session" workbook ($49 value)
• Step-by-step instructions on how to quickly plan out your next 3-6 months' worth of article topics, so when each blog post is due you'll know exactly what to write about and can use your article template to whip out a fantastic article in no time
• How many newsletter articles you should be writing each month to get the most from your email marketing efforts
• How to strategically use your articles to not just give free content but to naturally lead readers into your paid solutions
Bonus Goody #4:
"37 List Building Secrets Exposed" e-book ($37 value)
Email marketing won't do you much good if you don't have subscribers to market to, and this e-book gives you 37 creative, fun, and (in most cases) FREE ideas to quickly grow your newsletter list. Here's a taste of what you'll discover inside this revealing guide:
• How to use free viral ebooks to draw thousands of new subscribers to your newsletter list - every day
• How to use article marketing to skyrocket your subscription rate AND instantly boost your bottom line
• How to write content so useful your subscribers can't wait to share your articles with their friends (and help you get new subscribers with simple word-of-mouth advertising!)
• How to quickly & easily joint venture with other marketers in your niche to add thousands of new subscribers to your list
Bonus Goody #5:
"10 Most Common Ezine Publishing Mistakes" special report ($24 value)
After all of the hard work that you put into building your list, you really don't want to wipe it out with one of these ten common mistakes - any one of which could send readers rushing to unsubscribe or - worse - calling you out as a spammer. You REALLY don't want that reputation if you want to have any success with email marketing! In this report, you'll discover:
• How to avoid being labeled as a spammer - the worst possible title anyone who's trying to do business online could ever want
• The amount of promotional ads most newsletter subscribers will accept before unsubscribing in disgust (there's a simple formula that the top internet marketers rely on to keep their own lists full - and growing steadily)
• How to leverage your time spent creating and publishing your email newsletter to attract even more subscribers to your newsletter list - with little extra effort
Before I get into the investment, let's talk about what it's costing you to NOT maintain regular articles. Each and every day, there are people out there who are in need of your assistance, but who aren't getting it because they A) didn't have a way to get to know, like and trust you enough to hire you or B) have let so much time pass since they first started researching solutions that once they're ready to move forward, they've forgotten your name/website address/etc. So they start their research over again and stumble across one of your competitors. Ouch!
This happens all the time, and could be costing you tens of $1000s (or more!) each year in lost profits.
And you could go the do-it-yourself route, like I did...if you want to deal with all of the hassles, mistakes, and headaches that come with trying to figure out on your own how to write amazing articles that not only get read but that actually work to strategically move readers into your paid solutions (without feeling like a sleazeball).
If you'd rather save yourself months or even years of headaches and disappointing results, I'd love to put my 9+ years of in-the-trenches experience and in-depth knowledge to work for your business.
So, on to the investment.
Let me start by saying this. My own ezine has been directly responsible for connecting me with 1000s of prospects and 100s of paying clients over the past 5 years, and the potential is there for you as well.
But let's make it even simpler. Let's think about attracting ONE new client with your new and improved articles. Does that sound doable to you? I hope so, because it's ENTIRELY feasible. In fact, it could happen with just one issue!
Okay, so let's say you bring in one new client and that client signs on for a package worth $500. We'll keep it simple.
Even if you just attract one new client at $500, you'll have more than recouped your investment.
Because I'm making this super affordable. Others have paid up to $497 for this training in the past, but I feel so strongly about business owners creating compelling ezines that I want to remove any money roadblocks that might keep you from getting yours done. So I'm making this in-depth package available for just $49.
I can tell you that if you use what you learn to write regular articles, you will recoup this investment very quickly. Just ONE new client brought in from your article-marketing efforts should more than cover this one-time cost, and you'll be able to use the samples and instructions for years to come, any time you need some fresh inspiration or new ideas.
Get Started Now for Just $49:
Still Not Sure?
No Worries. Our Product Comes With A 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee!
We stand behind each of our products and want you to be 100% happy with your purchase. Download the 60-Minute Client-Attracting Article Templates package now and see it for yourself within the next 30 days. If the product does not live up to your expectations, just let me know and I'll promptly refund your investment. No hassles and we can part as friends. 100% Money-Back Guaranteed.
I look forward to helping you to quickly write articles that establish your expertise, sell without selling, and help you attract clients for your paid products, services and programs!
The Write Associate
PS: Reserve your spot today to get complete access to the 60-Minute Article Template and get your newsletter done already! Simply click the Add to Cart button below to get instant access today. Can't wait to support you in your article marketing efforts! 🙂