Creating irresistible offers is – quite possibly – the key to taking clients from ho-hum to “YES! I want that!”
When you talk to potential clients, at in-person networking events, for example, do their eyes glaze over? Do they seem to have no idea what you’re talking about? Do you get frustrated because you KNOW you can help them…if only they’d see the value (and hire you!)?
And if people are confused and disinterested when you share your message face-to-face, imagine what happens when they visit your website. Online, they aren’t held to the “real-world” rules of politeness (that is, nodding their heads, smiling, and sticking around to listen to you speak). If they don’t get it, they click away. Period. End of story.
Trust me, I’ve been there, done that. Before I learned the power of choosing the right words to get your message through to your clients, loud and clear, I got many “deer in the headlights” looks from people I met out and about. Not to mention the fact that I was getting hits to my website, but no one was doing anything. Talk about frustrating!
And then I discovered the power of Irresistible Offers.
There are three ways you can use irresistible offers:
1) to get people to request a consultation with you;
2) to fill your newsletter list with quality prospects; and
3) to package and sell more of your services.
So, how do you go about creating your own irresistible offers?
Here are a few questions to help you brainstorm an offer that your clients find irresistible:
1) What goals do my clients/prospects have? (Be specific – ie. “fit into little black dress by start of Christmas season”, “make $5,000 per month by end of year”.)
2) What are my clients/prospects afraid of? (ie. losing their home, having their business fail, having to go back to corporate America, divorce, etc.)
3) What makes them mad or irritated? (ie. sky-high prices your competitors charge, bad service, long wait periods, etc.)
Want more tips , including examples to help get your wheels turning?
There’s still time to sign up for tonight’s free webinar, “5 Website Mistakes – and How to Fix Them.” In it, I’ll be sharing 2 more tips for creating your irresistible offer, plus tons of other tips and techniques (seriously – my notes of goodies to share is 17 pages long!!). I’ll be sharing tons of content, plus I’ll tell you how you can dive even deeper to fix an underperforming website during an upcoming workshop with me if you’d like. (And if you sign up, I’ll give you 2 time-sensitive bonus goodies worth $250 – woo-hoo! :)) To register for the complimentary webinar, please visit http://writeassociate.com/free-teleseminars/.